Sunday, April 24, 2011

288- Nick And Norah's Infinite Playlist

Welcome back to- really really really quick recap-

I didn't know nor want to know any of the music of the Infinite Playlist.

Michael Cera is a very good straight man. However, I am getting slightly sick of seeing the same character in every movie. Recycling is good. Just not in movies.

If you lose a drunk Catholic schoolgirl in NYC, it turns into an episode of Law and Order, not a romantic comedy.

Three gay guys in a creeper van is actually pretty funny for some unknown reason.

Cera and Jennings are actually pretty cute together. Even the awkward Orgasm scene was endearing.

Evil Ex was suitably evil and never tried to redeem herself. I'm okay with that.


So, I didn't laugh out loud or love it and since I've had the disc from Netflix for almost a year now, it would punish me accordingly by not having the last two minutes of the movie- but like they say- "I'm okay with that."


Recommended: You have two hours to spare and want a sweet movie that doesn't try to be anything it's not. Oh, and if you like drag queens dressed as Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment