Wednesday, October 5, 2011

To be honest...

I want a best friend who I can be myself around, dance around the room like an idiot, read a book with, and cook breakfast in bed for.

I want someone to buy little things for, ask how their day was, and give massages to after a long day.
I want someone to take romantic pictures with, someone to cuddle with during a movie, and hold hands when out walking by ourselves.
I want flowers for no reason, notes tucked in odd places with inside jokes scrawled on them, hot looks and silent understanding. 

I want someone to tell me I'm beautiful when I wake up in the morning, kiss me good night, and share a blanket with when its cold. 

I want to say I love you every time I see him smile, take care of him in the bad times, and laugh with him in the good. 

I want to travel together, experience new things, and grow old and have kids roll their eyes and groan, "Stop flirting with each other, that's gross".


That's what I want in five, ten, twenty years.

I want someone to love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment