Thursday, March 24, 2011

295- A Picture of You and A Family Member

   I am by no means- a "Daddy's Girl".

     I am however so much like my father that my mother calls me Frank when she's annoyed with me.

   My Dad is almost deaf, stubborn as a rock, and loves to dish it out but leaves the room the moment someone starts to dish it back. He likes to sit in his room and watch TV from the moment he comes in the door till bedtime, hates going out, and is impossible to buy for since if he wants something he just goes out and buys it and if you buy it for him first, he'll return it because he'll decide he wants something different....

  He also will try to do things for you even if you don't want him to, fix computer issues, buy you things you don't need and aren't sure what to do with, and try to give you advice on things that you don't want.

  I love him very much. 

(Even if I'm scared stupid that I'm going to turn into him. )

No comments:

Post a Comment