Tuesday, February 15, 2011

335- Playing Catchup

Sharing some things that I'm currently obsessed with:

Adele- Rolling In The Deep
I was previously a fan of Chasing Pavements and I found this. I also recommend watching her in the Tiny Desk Concert. If you didn't like her before, you can't help but like her after that. But I kind of dig the ridiculous symbolism of this video. I'm just sayin, I understand the whole egg symbolism of Gaga but this is a little less. Just a little less.

Speaking of Grammys....
Cee Lo Green- Forget You
I have F*ck You and I'm a fan of the whole thing. Especially the music video for the song. But this man wore a Elton John homage outfit and sang with Muppets and also nodded to Gwyneth Paltrow by having her join him. Plus you can just tell they didn't rehearse this to perfection and I love when he decides he no longer wants to sit and just play piano and gets up leaving Gwyn Palt laying awkwardly on the piano. She of course gets into it and stands on top of the piano in color block stilettos from hell. But did you notice the muppets??


Give 'Em Sass Dress
        As soon as this comes back in stock, I am going to buy it. No more stalling. I want to be this person on Wednesdays.


 Psych: Season 3
 I want to be friends with the people who write the dialogue between Gus and Shawn. I watch this show because of the ridiculous and easy banter between the two actors and the enjoyment they have in the every throw away little moment. The supporter characters aren't my favorite...and the stories are borderline crazy. However, it's all about Shawn Spencer. If you want ridiculous dry humor, aka you miss me- you should try Psych. Start wherever- so far it hasn't been necessary to watch in any sort of order.


Skunk Duster
I own this. I dust with this. I ENJOY THIS.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment