Sunday, January 23, 2011

345- Blog Day

       Living an hour away from downtown isn't ideal. Living rent free and in a great part of town is. So, I've complained, whined, and griped about how lonely it is moving away from friends and to a city you never really liked all that much.

      And yes, I've been going out and trying restaurants when I can but I have yet to meet anyone beside the few wonderful people I've met at work. So, in a quest to get out there: I'm going to try a few things the next couple of days. Ideally, I would love to go with someone else but well...obviously I don't know people yet. So, I'm going to be the very awkward girl standing and trying desperately to talk to someone. Hopefully, I run into someone who doesn't mind saving me from the wall. Or at least free food.

Ideas?

Current Plans:
-Fuel Film Mixer - Maybe learn somethings about film
-Mpact- Been a member for 6 months and never gone to anything...
- Foodie Memphis- I like food...
-National Civil Rights Museum

No comments:

Post a Comment