Saturday, June 25, 2011

252- That Kid

So, it's Saturday night...

And yes, you know it- I'm not going out because I have to be up before sunrise.

Again.

Oh well, I have my little rebellions- like the gorgeous Rachel Roy dress I bought for no other reason than I freakin wanted it. (And the swim suit cover that was more expensive than the bathing suit I bought. )

Tangent. Sorry. But instead of going out with people on a Saturday night- because my people are at least three to five hours away, I decided to do something drastic.


Study for the GRE.


Oh, yes. I hear you- Studying on a Saturday night??? ---Oh yes, you bet your sweet apple pie bottom I am. I am absoultey sick of being stuck in this position of rejection letters and fear. So, why not try an indirect approach and go back to school and then get internships, networking and not just focus on working to graduate?


Hm. Concept.


And I've been wanting an excuse to work on my vocabulary. So, as I learn- you're going to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment