Monday, June 20, 2011

256- Flaunting My Lack of Musical Taste

1. What are you listening to right now?
Rolling in the Deep- Adele

2. What song makes you sad?
On My Mind- Michael Buble

3. What is the most annoying song in the world?
The Wild Thing- I swear to god they only played that on all the radio stations in Memphis one year and it now literally makes me cringe when I hear it.

4. Your all time favorite band?
The Spice Girls-- I'm being ironic but no really

5. Your newly discovered band is?
The Goo Goo Dolls ( I know I'm late)

6. Best female voice?
Adele

7. Best male voice?
Michael Buble

8. Music type you find yourself listening to most?
Oh god- Pop Vocal

9. What do you listen to, to hype you up?
Dog Days Are Over- Florence and the Machine
Heads will Roll- The Yeah Yeah Yeahs
(Oh god- these both were covered on Glee...)
Animal- Neon Trees
I Can Do Anything- 3Oh!3

10. What do you listen to when you want to calm down?
Still- Matt Nathanson


12. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now?
Maroon 5

13. Most hated band?
The Dave Matthew Band- High School Marching Band had an unhealthy obsession with it.

14. Song that makes you think?
What Hurts The Most- Rascal Flatts


15. Band that you think the world should love as much as you do?

Matt Nathanson- come on people- singer songwriter talent isn't often- and he's funny!

16. Coolest music video?
Further cementing my lack of musical distinction- Thriller- Michael Jackson (Don't deny it)

17. Can you play a musical instrument?
Hahaha god no.

19. Ever dated a musician?
Yea- I don't recommend it.

20. Do you wish yourself that you were a musician?
Nah- I'll just enjoy it.

21. Last song that you heard on the radio/cd...etc...?
Worrisome Heart- Melody Gardot

22. What do you think of Classical music?
Beautiful. However, I am guilty of getting bored with it if I'm just stuck listening to it. But give me a book and some candles- let's go.

23. What do you think of Country music?
It's growing on me...

24. What do you think of Death Metal?
No- absolutely not- go away

25. Do you listen to music in foreign languages?
Honestly? No.

26. Best local act you can think of?
Um- only one I know of is The Heavy Eyes

27. If you were a musical instrument what would you be?
Drums- slow and steady and then - bam it just goes. 



28. Do you listen to the radio?
Depends on whether or not I've update my iphone lately

29. Do you watch music TV?
Do we still have Music Tv?

30. Do you follow the music charts, like the top 40
No- but I tend to uses it to learn new bands

31. Have you meet any famous musicians?
Matt Nathanson, Cyndi Lauper, The Lead Singer from Train

32. Are any of your friends/family/etc. musicians?
Rachael, Matt, and Tad might call themselves musicians. I call them band nerds. 

33. Song that best describes your feelings right now?!!!!
How- Maroon 5

34. Song that describes your life?

Tangled Up in Me- Skye Sweetnam

35. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to?
No- sorry guys.

36. Does a musicians physical attractiveness play a role in the music that you listen to?
I'm half in love with Matt Nathanson and Michael Buble and trust me when I tell you that they're not the best looking guys in the music industry right now.

37. What famous musician do you want to marry?
I'll take Michael Buble please.

38. Favorite movie sound track?
The Wedding Date

39. What do your parents listen to?
They put the radio on mostly classic rock stations- I got my lack of musical knowledge from them. 

40. Do you wear band etc T-shirts?
No- but I would wear one if it was ironic enough. 

41. What do you think of people who do?
They wasted 40 dollars?

42. What music sub-culture do you feel like you belong to?
Top 100- sad but true

43. What song is stuck in your head right now?
Show Me What I'm Looking For- Carolina Liar

44. Do you sing in the shower?
I hum.

45. If so, what? If not, why not?
No one wants to hear my voice- including me.

46. Would you rather marry a musician or be one yourself?
Be one- musician's are like actors- too damn touchy

47. How important is your partners taste in music to you?
I don't mind- but I would not like a guy listening to Show tunes or hard death metal...I guess it reflects their overall personality

48. Hanson moves in next door to you, do you go introduce yourself, or do you arrange to beat them?
I'd walk over and tell them I hated them growing up- but I now appreciate the joy of saying Mmm Bop.

49. Do you cook to music?
Yes!

50. Do you sing on the toilet?
....what the hell?

No comments:

Post a Comment