Tuesday, June 7, 2011

274- Observations from the Past 24 Hours

1. Where are the pots and pans in this house?

2. I've developed a useful habit of being able to pet the dogs with my feet, type with my right hand, pet the tabby cat with the left and let the Siamese sit on my shoulders and watch my computer screen. It's all about balance people.

3. Pantyhose will develop a run and rip in two the morning you don't have time to go home and get another pair.

4. Sunburns hurt. Especially when it's from the back of your neck to your heels.

5. Seriously- where are the pots and pans??

6. Weiner dogs like to be rolled around like playdough.

7. Golden  Retrievers will lick anything. and then you...

8. I really don't like tomatoes and mushrooms.

9. WHERE IS THE GOD FORSAKEN COOKWARE?

10. According to Kathleen Hoffpauir, RN- it is acceptable to have ice cream for dinner when you don't feel good.

11. Ice cream for dinner is the only possibility when you cannot find a pot to cook mac n cheese burger in.

12. If I close my eyes before every light, it'll turn green by the time I get there.

13. I'm a Golden Duck Front Office Award Recipient.

14.Caroline had never eaten a cucumber and my new personal mission is to fix that.

15. Rejection letters can and will come within 24 hours of applying for a job you kind of really wanted a shot at.

No comments:

Post a Comment