Tuesday, June 21, 2011

255- Round 2

I'm tired of fighting everything in my life. Tired of fighting to get a new job, to fix friendships, to heal my own self worth.

I have no idea what I'm doing anymore but I'm letting go of the fighting.

People always tell me that if it's meant to be, it'll happen. Obviously right now- I need to relax into the flow and just get to some sort of peace with what the world looks like right now.

Or if I can't get to that peace- I'll know I don't have to fight it- I'll just jump off the edge and hope I make it to the bottom.

We get one life- and I'm tired of all the struggles- I'm healthy- that's more than a lot of people have and they make the best of their time  So, yes I have a lot going for me despite the current slump of post graduation.

So, I'm going to work on me.

But I'm worn out from fighting so I'm going to just see what happens when I let life happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment